Century provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology to patients in skilled nursing, home care, and out-patient facilities. We are founded on the principles of “doing the right thing” daily for our patients, employees and client partners.
The Vice President of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the strategic and tactical planning and implementation of marketing and promotional programs across Century Rehabilitation. This role will coordinate with leadership across the organization to understand business goals and build marketing capabilities and campaigns that support those goals. This role is responsible for maintaining marketing industry expertise in order to recommend and implement impactful marketing capabilities that and is additionally responsible for consistent branding design, writing, and placement of promotional and communications initiatives.
• Creating and coordinating marketing plans and campaigns to increase awareness of the Century Rehabilitation brand, attract prospects, support client retention, and to promote other messages and goals as identified by the organization.
• Develops annual marketing and communications plan in conjunction with executive leadership in support of organizational strategy/objectives and alumni engagement initiatives.
• Creating and coordinating consistent branding, design, and copy for all advertising, marketing materials, social media, events, and other content.
• Overseeing all media initiatives to ensure timelines are met and that Century Rehabilitation is represented in a positive impactful light.
• Monitoring competitor promotional and marketing activities to glean competitive strategies and to identify competitive risks and opportunities.
• Developing (or guiding the development of) marketing activity and performance reports and presenting to executive management.
• Assisting all departments within organization to prepare marketing/communication efforts.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategies to meet changing conditions
• Supports Business Development with selection, preparation, logistics, and staffing of conferences and other events.
• Supports field staff with client and community events as well as managing Century “swag” inventory
• Evaluates and shares expectations of marketing costs and works to achieve cost savings
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Strong understanding and experience with strategies, tools and platforms for social media marketing
• Strong expertise in digital marketing strategies, capabilities, and tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, graphic design programs and some graphic design
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated ability to undertake public relations writing and speaking assignments; well-developed presentation skills
• Ability to continuously prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong creativity; Innovative and forward thinking
• Experience leading, delegating, and managing staff and vendor/contract resources
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships; excellent customer relationship skills
• Self starter with the ability to identify needs and opportunities within your areas of responsibility and to develop and implement plans to address those needs
• Experience in vendor selection and negotiating of contracts
• Ability to travel for job related activities for multiple days at a time