Century provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology to patients in skilled nursing, home care, and out-patient facilities. We are founded on the principles of “doing the right thing” daily for our patients, employees and client partners.
- The staff therapist evaluates and treats patients utilizing a variety of therapeutic techniques per physicians orders.
- Provides documentation, prognosis, goals, responses, education, and establishes communication with interdisciplinary team.
- Consults with other health care professionals, including Physicians, to offer patients the best, most holistic care possible.
- Duties and responsibilities of the employee are governed by licensure regulations and practice acts of the state in which they are employed.
- Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure.
- Provides services in patient homes to provide outpatient home care
- Travel is required to perform job
- Minimum of one year experience performing Physical Therapy functions in home care, Skilled Nursing, or outpatient services.
- CPR Certification
We are seeking dedicated therapists that want to provide caring, committed, compassionate, and complete care.