Century provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology to patients in skilled nursing and out-patient facilities. We are founded on the principles of “doing the right thing” daily for our patients, employees and client partners.
- The staff therapist evaluates and treats patients utilizing a variety of therapeutic techniques per physicians orders.
- Provides documentation, prognosis, goals, responses, education, and establishes communication with interdisciplinary team.
- Consults with other health care professionals, including Physicians, to offer patients the best, most holistic care possible.
- Duties and responsibilities of the employee are governed by licensure regulations and practice acts of the state in which they are employed.
- Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure.
We are seeking dedicated therapists that want to provide caring, committed, compassionate, complete care.
For more information, please contact: Dan Miller, Senior Regional Recruiter, Call or Text: 225.367-5223, Email: [email protected]
physical, geriatric, healthcare, orthopedic, acute care, rehab, rehabilitation, SNF, ALF , neuro, neurological, sub-acute, post-acute, outpatient, skilled nursing, ADL, OT, OTR, OTA, COTA, occupational therapy, occupational therapist, occupational therapy assistant, certified occupational therapy assistant, physical therapy, physical therapist, physical therapy assistant, physical therapist assistant, PT, P.T., DPT, PTA, speech therapy, speech pathology, speech pathologist, speech therapist, SLP, CFY, SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY, swallowing, dysphasia, manager, supervisor, team leader, director of rehabilitation, director of rehab, program director, DOR, PRN, Traveler.