Century Consulting can truly “rehabilitate” your business through complete facility and clinical consulting.
Our proven process allows for multiple layers of integration which can be leveraged in part or entirely. Our 16 years of expertise has allowed us to become an industry leader by simply easing frustration and lessening the impact of the Medical Review and Appeal Process. In addition to Medical Review and Appeal consulting, our Respiratory Therapists and Nurse Consultants can provide guidance and oversight to ensure your teams are maximizing revenue and providing your residents the highest quality of care.
Medical Review & Appeal:
- Training on how to complete an appeal
- Provide all necessary forms and sample letters
- Auditing of current claims to identify potential deficits in documentation, coding, clinical compliance, and regulatory compliance
- Managing and processing all aspects of the ADR and medical appeals process
Respiratory Therapy Consulting:
- Training on respiratory treatments and tracheostomy care to ensure compliance with Medicare and Medicaid requirements for delivery of respiratory services - Each Nurse receives a Training Manual and Certificate of Competency after passing the exam
- Audit of clinical documentation to identify potential deficits that could result in a loss of revenue
- Education on processes and systems specific to:
- MDS 3.0, Reimbursement, Medicare A, Medicaid, Managed Care, Restorative Programs, Quality Measures, Meeting Medical Necessity, LTCMI Forms, PASRR, OIG/Utilization Review
- Audit of clinical documentation and assessments to identify potential deficits that could result in a loss of revenue
- Analysis of current reimbursement to identify potential increase in revenue.